flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design and structure for making feed pellets and wood pellets. It is an electrically powered pellet mill with a 200 mm diameter die, the holes in the die can be pretty much whatever size you would like. You can use them to process a variety of agricultural and forest wastes, such as sawdust, corn stover, straw, rice husk, palm kernel shell and many other wastes into pellets. Low noise, high efficiency and high flexibility, this machine is your ideal pelletizing machine.Flat die is a very important part of the flat die pellet mill in the small scale pellet production plant. Flat die pellet mill depends on the flat die to produce pellets from various raw materials. Different raw materials have different densities and different types of pellets need to be of different densities according to their functions. For example, animal feed pellets are not as hard as fuel pellets. Therefore different types of pellets and different raw material for making pellets need different flat die mold. The higher the compression ratio, the denser the pellets produced. However if the compression ratio is too high, the material may block the die.That is to say, if you want to make high quality pellets, you need to use the suitable flat die with the best compression ratio according to your raw material.
Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
2. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break, besides, both sides can use the flat die, thus having a long service life.
3. Pellet machine adopts two or three pair of rollers ,high efficiency, uniform pellet size.
4. Quick disassembling type of precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
5. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve problem in time.
6. Small size & weight which makes it widely used in home, small farm.
7. Ready-to-get raw materials, like sawdust, wood chips, peanut shell, wheat straw, cotton, barley, branch, rice husk, sunflower stalk, palm kernel shell and many other materials.
8. Suitable for making both feed pellets and wood pellets.
Raw materials for flat die pellet mill:
Wood chips, sawdust, corn stalk, peanut shells, rice straw, wheat straw, bamboo wastes, bagasse, grass, alfalfa, switch grass, rice husk, oil cakes, etc.