how to make pet food by stainless steel dog food machine
With the continuous increase in pet species,different pets have different demand of pet food.Many pet lovers smelling the pets food before they choose the pets food .Smelling is normal method for human habit to pruchase pet food.However, it’s not right to use your own nose preference for pets. We know that the smell of dogs is more than 40 times than human sense of smell, and they can produce the most important odors of all kinds of odors. Humans prefer the smell of scent or it’s a milky taste. But dogs are different. Dogs prefer the taste of meat and the smell of oysters.
Now there are a lot of dog foods producer produced base on human perferences ,they are going to make dog food and put the milk flavor or other flavors.but it is not optimal for a dog’s allure. Therefore, the palatability of dogs is greatly affected, and the dog eating less.
Based on this market demand, Zhengzhou Victor Machinery Equipment Co,.Ltd has developed a variety of models of dog food machine. According to the different production demoan, the dog extruder machine also has a variety of configurations to meet the different customers’ needs.The dog food machine can be adjusted by process parameters such as temperature and moisture to make the product unique in shape, unique in taste, rich nutrition and delicate in texture. It is suitable for different pets’ tastes. The dog food making machine is widely used in the food production of dogs, cats, fish, shrimps, foxes and all kinds of pet , It is an ideal choice for different manufacturers.
The dog food produced by the dog food machine has the following characteristics:
- Improve pet food palatability
2. Change or enhance the nutritional value of pet foods
3. Improve pets’ digestion and absorption rate of foods
4. Change the shape and structure of pet food to make it easier for pets eating
5. Change the content of different nutritional indicators of pet foods, such as: reduce the moisture in order to increase the shelf life of foods, which is beneficial to storage
6. Change the bulk density of food, squeeze granulation and briquetting to increase the bulk density of the food
7. Kill various bacterial, salmonella and other harmful substances, improve pet food safety and hygiene